Posted on | August 21, 2012 | No Comments
More than Megapixels is back with new hosts: Nathan Lott and Scott McPherson.
Introductions by Shawn and Jen Thorpe
Find us now on Stitcher Radio! Use the code MTM.
- 7 Tools Every DSLR owner should carry in their camera bag
- Nikon may be working on Android-powered camera with Instagram on it
- Getty images bought out for $3.3 billion
Tips and Tricks
- Taking star pictures
- Funny video on how to use the flash
- Drag and shoot technique for taking pictures around a campfire
- No listener questions this week, but Nathan asked whether it was better to use the built-in flash on a camera or buy an external flash
The assignment this month is to take a self-portrait. Join the Flickr group and submit your favorite. Deadline is August 31, 2012
Email your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org