Posted on | September 18, 2012 | No Comments
More than Megapixels is back with new hosts: Nathan Lott and Scott McPherson.
Introductions by Shawn and Jen Thorpe
Find us now on Stitcher Radio! Use the code MTM.
- How Art History Can Improve Your Photography
- Owners of Marilyn Monroe Photos Win Big Legal Victory over Actor’s Heirs
- Male and Female Photographers See the World Differently
Tips and Tricks
- Scott goes to Burning Man. Book he mentioned in the show. The People of Burning Man by Julian Cash
- Searching by Camera in Flickr
- No listener questions this week, but Nathan asked whether anyone use Aperture or Lightroom and what are the advantages of the software
We discuss the entries to the August assignment of self portrait. Those entries can be found at www.flickr.com/groups/morethanmegapixels
The new assignment due October 26 is to take an action photo. You interpret that anyway you wish.
Email your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org